Experience, Progressive, Champion, Teacher

In the upcoming 2017-18 school year, our district will be led by a new superintendent and for sure six new or relatively new school board members. My experience on the board, in the classroom and in our neighborhoods and communities will be a definite plus for the board and district. In a national political climate that often devalues and attempts to disrupt and destroy public education; my record at winning elections as a PROUD Democrat may be significant if outside forces attempt to influence our election.

My record on the board, as an upholder of progressive values, and a champion of parents and teachers is one that I am proud to stand on and run in.

I ask for your support at this year's DFL endorsing convention.

Sincerely,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment